[clug] emz files

Francis Markham fmarkham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:09:06 MDT 2010

My understanding of the *.[ew]m[fz] format is that is more or less a
serialisation of Windows GDI calls.  Given that mono's System.Drawing
library contains a managed GDI+ implementation, would there be any
major difficulties in writing a viewer using that library?  Since its
GDI+ is built on top of Cairo, that might provide a path for file
conversion.

-Francis