[clug] re network manager issues

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Jan 24 03:16:42 MST 2010

My setup has the router serve (DHCP) the machines that connect
to it (it has four ports but only one used, connected to my
server (e7) eth1).

The other network (the home network on eth0) has my server
control with its own DHCP.

Anyway, both interfaces (eth[01]) have static IP. The router
itself has a dynamic ip assigned by the ISP and it does the
NATing.

In short, there is no DHCP involved in configuring eth[01].

cheers

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
USERCTL=no
IPV6INIT=no