[clug] Linux and Amateur Radio

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:18:22 MST 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 7:25 AM, Conrad Canterford
<conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au> wrote:

> My previous experiences with trying to make electronic components into
> electronic gadgets have conclusively demonstrated a fundamental
> inability to use a soldering iron in a way that results in a functioning
> end product.

Now that sounds like a tutorial evening just waiting to happen! I
guess it's more a Make / Hack thing than a CLUG thing, but in my
former job one of my tasks was to teach soldering - particularly for
surface mount rework. It might be fun to get some people together to
share techniques and tool tips etc.

--
MC