[clug] "Figure 8" power cable

Ben Nizette bn at niasdigital.com
Wed Jan 13 01:59:48 MST 2010

On 13/01/2010, at 7:23 PM, Adam Baxter wrote:

> Got one from Jaycar. Thanks anyway guys. As a side note, Jaycar staff in
> Fyshwick are very, very helpful.

Haha, I worked there for the 5 years and still head on in there prolly 2-3 times a week:  The overall staff quality bounces between "full of broken hacks pissed off that their basic knowledge of ham radio didn't get them anywhere" and "mostly helpful, good-natured young blokes genuinely interested in the product".  Yeah, I reckon that (apart from the again-broken air con making the tattooed young 2IC grumpy) they're on an up-swing at the moment

  --Ben.