[clug] IceTV

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Mon Jan 4 23:17:17 MST 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 04:07:59PM +1100, Andrew Janke wrote:
> Not that I am generally one to chuck spanners in gears but why not
> just use the EPG info that is supplied by the stations themselves ala
> me-tv?
You only get a day, maybe two, out of them.  IceTV does a week. If you
want to know what is on tellie right now, or soon, then the on-air EPG
is fine.  I also use the IceTV series recording thing which is avery
nice feature.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au