[clug] how to test blank laptop screen

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:13:58 MST 2010

2010/1/5 Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal at eyal.emu.id.au>:
> Thanks Lana,
>
> However I do not recall the thread (and I do read the list).
> A search (of the list) did not bring up anything and eyeballing the
> last few months did not reveal a related subject.
>
> I respect the answers from this list much more than the random google
> advice, but I will do a search if I do not get an answer here.
>
> cheers

The conversation starts here:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2009-May/023194.html

I was not suggesting you randomly google anything, by the way
(although I don't see what harm it could do). Just trying to draw your
attention to something that you might find worthwhile. Sorry if that
was less than helpful in the first instance.

Cheers! Lana

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is
generally the by-product of other activities.
  - Aldous Huxley

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.