[clug] how to test blank laptop screen

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Jan 4 16:54:55 MST 2010

Thanks Lana,

However I do not recall the thread (and I do read the list).
A search (of the list) did not bring up anything and eyeballing the
last few months did not reveal a related subject.

I respect the answers from this list much more than the random google
advice, but I will do a search if I do not get an answer here.

cheers