[clug] IceTV

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Mon Jan 4 02:56:23 MST 2010

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 09:10:16PM +1100, Paul Warren wrote:
> Adam Baxter wrote:
> > Has anyone here subscribed to IceTV? Is it worth it?
>
> My TV Tuner hardware on the other hand, failed the significant other
> test, and we now have a Topfield TF-7100HD+, which also uses icetv to
> grab it's guide data.
I've got IceTV and the same model Topfield.  I'm happy with how the two
of them work.  The boy can work the controls no problem but the SO is
still learning but I agree that mythTV would of probably caused problems
at home.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au