[clug] Linux compatible external Thermometer

Brian brians at en.com.au
Tue Feb 23 15:11:16 MST 2010

For a more general solution consider the Bus Pirate PCB
Prebuilt PCB connects USB to a range of serial buses

    * 1-Wire
    * I2C
    * SPI
    * JTAG
    * Asynchronous serial
    * MIDI
    * PC keyboard
    * 2- and 3-wire libraries with bitwise pin control

See:
http://hackaday.com/the-bus-pirate-universal-serial-interface/

Available at  littlebird electronics Sydney:
http://www.littlebirdelectronics.com/products/bus-pirate

Brian