[clug] Who in Canberra replaces blown capacitors on motherboards?

Ben Nizette bn at niasdigital.com
Mon Feb 22 15:23:06 MST 2010

On 23/02/2010, at 8:59 AM, Paul Leopardi wrote:

> Is there anyone in Canberra who can get out a soldering iron and replace the
> blown capacitors with more reliable ones?

Well, Queanbeyan, but sure :-)

I run an electronic R&D business out of my spare room, if you feel like dropping by some time I can make it happen.  Of course we'd need new caps first but if you can send me the markings on the failed units I can order replacements (or of course you can if you wanna).

	--Ben.