[clug] February Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

chris at christophersmart.com chris at christophersmart.com
Mon Feb 22 15:00:02 MST 2010

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 25th February 2010

Date:		25th February 2010 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Hugh Blemings

Abstract:
		Tinkering in the shed: Arduinos and MakerBots

		Arduinos have been discussed quite a bit of late so I
		thought it would be an interesting opportunity to share
		a coupla works-in-progress in that area.

		Repraps too have had their share of airtime and over the
		summer holiday my daughter and I built a "Cupcake"
		printer from Makerbot which we've now got up and
		running.

		So, a bit of a show and tell - some background on
		Arduino and Makerbots and we'll print off a few items
		for fun during the session.

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.