[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Feb 15 21:29:13 MST 2010

On 16/02/2010, at 14:46 , Hugh Fisher wrote:

> It took less than an hour for the first "they didn't try hard
> enough" response to appear on this list.

Did any of us say, "they didn't try hard enough"?

My complaint was that their writeup about switching to Exchange was very heavy on how wonderful Exchange was, without any description of what they'd done leading up to the decision to switch to Exchange.

So not so much "didn't try hard enough" as "didn't write up hard enough."

Steve's argument is that it smells like all their decisions were made with the goal of switching to Exchange because that's what they feel the iPhone works with best. Cart before the horse, and all that guff.

Alex