[clug] Followup to Re: Help sourcing Arduino kit

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Mon Feb 15 14:38:28 MST 2010

Just a follow up to my query: I ended up going back to Littlebird  Electronics
- they had what I wanted and they were "local". Ended up having to ask if the
Starter kit + ethernet shield package was still available (it was - $100
package). The order was dispatched Sunday and arrived here in Murrumbateman
earlier this morning. I wanted to start playing with it, but the other half
says I have to go to work :-(

Thanks all

Rob

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Rob Bolin wrote:
> Afternoon all,
>
> I attended last night's PSIG and got all keen to purchase and play with
> the Arduino (I was interested before, but now I'm keen - and I have
> permission to spend some cash :-) ). I've been looking around the web, and
> put together a shopping list (below) and now I'm looking for a reasonably
> priced/reliable supplier. I initially looked at Little Bird, but they put
> me off when I was at the check out by adding the gst on top of the prices
> displayed through their website (big hint, tell me the whole price, not
> just part of it, when I'm browsing...)
>
> Shopping list:
> Arduino Starter Kit
> Ethernet Shield
> Making Things Talk (book)
> Practical Arduino (Jon and Hugh's book)
> Arduino Power Supply
>
> Any comments about suppliers, or my shopping list, gratefully accepted...
>
> Cheers and thanks
>
> Rob
>
> --

Vincit qui se se vincit
(He is the victor who is victorious over himself)