[clug] [OT] quest for keyboards [SEC=PERSONAL]

Roppola, Antti - ABARE/BRS Antti.Roppola at daff.gov.au
Mon Feb 1 20:10:18 MST 2010

My regular keyboard at home is an older Apple keyboard with regular
keys, not the current revsion with low profile "chiclet" style keys.
It's very nice, but I tend to use my laptop mostly these days so I can't
tel you how good it is with extended use.

I also keep a stash of IBM Model M keyboards, no other keyboard has
proven as robust. I find them very nice to type on. Definitely the '57
Chevvy of keyboards and getting harder to find in good condition.

Overall, I find *any* brand name keyboard tends to be better than random
beige ones.

Antti