[clug] SheevaPlug alternatives?

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:21:08 MST 2010

I have done no research on this but would an android phone work?

I only thought about it because I read an article yesterday about this

http://dicksmith.com.au/product/E6826/huawei-u8150-android-trade-unlocked-mobile-phone

Now that I look at the specs its only a 500mhz cpu but other android phones I think have faster ones. and the 32gb sd card limit might be a bit small for a well used file server but if not now I can imagine something like this being useful in the future for this kind of purpose.

Jason