[clug] New list?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Thu Aug 19 17:42:37 MDT 2010

Maybe some responders joined late and missed the issue here.

The original suggestion was to split off a technical discussion list.
I suggested that we simply keep technical threads on-subject and split
a new thread if we want to go off topic. This way people can manage
which threads they want to participate in.

As such, a technical discussion about a TV tuner is not the place for
a discussion of women's role in FOSS. However such a thread in welcome
(by some) on the list.

In short, there was no suggestion that the technical and social aspects
of (FOSS) ironing is not a valid, valuable discussion item on the list.

cheers
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)