[clug] New list?

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:55:38 MDT 2010

Iron? Goodness, woman, do you think I'm made of money? If a brick heated by the fire wrapped in an old sock was good enough for my mother... :)

In all seriousness, I can't see that the women in technology discussions are that off topic or numerous enough to justify their exclusion from this list. Else have 20 lists, and I'll join the ones I want.

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
http://uxbookclub.org -- connect, read, discuss