[clug] How do I set up DLNA with MythTV? [solved?]

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Thu Aug 12 01:11:34 MDT 2010

When I restarted mythbackend the myth server showed up on my TV.
It is now also showing up on the PS3.

I expect that one of the two things I changed made a difference but
the server needed to be restarted first:
- added a multicast route
- added 'allmulti' option to the interface

When I have the patience I will check which one got it going.

cheers, and thanks everyone

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)