[clug] [OT] Broadband clangers

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 00:44:56 MDT 2010

Sorry I was a bit ambiguous - the costs below were just for the
connection.  Netspeed as ISP have their hand in the other pocket for
the download volume. :(

presumably with the higher bandwidth available, people will be
downloading orers of magnitude more and ISP volume charges will take a
hit?  Or is this cloud cuckoo stuff?

jim