[clug] Vaguely off topic: iPeds and other Android tablets - availability and comparisons to that Apple one

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Aug 3 20:48:56 MDT 2010

On 04/08/2010, at 12:16 , Lana Brindley wrote:

> That's a deal breaker for me, even if I had at any point thought I might buy
> one. Which I haven't.

What's the point of complaining about the lack of a feature in a device you were not interested in to start with?

Here's how your statement sounds to me:

The Komatsu 930-E[1] doesn't have a bluetooth compatible stereo or remote central locking.  That's a deal breaker for me, even if I had at any point thought I might buy one.  Which I haven't.

You could at least complain about how the font rendering is blurry (traditional Apple vs World argument), it doesn't support multitasking, has a closed source philosophy, or doesn't contribute to the Free/Open Source Community.

Alex

[1] http://www.komatsuamerica.com/trucks-930E-4