[clug] OT: Solar power recommendations and advice

Felix Karpfen felix.karpfen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:08:07 MDT 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:02:29 +1000, Michael Still wrote:

> I am having a 2.2kW system fitted in 8 days. I asked Armada for a quote,
> but they were prohibitively expensive compared with solargain.com.au.
>
> At the time I built this spreadsheet to help with the comparison:
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?
key=tgxDOSnFVzZITU1yzHSk0vw&single=true&gid=0&output=html

> Note that orange rows are companies with online prices that don't
> operate in the ACT, and are just there for comparison.
>
> I guess I'll have more of an opinion in 8 days.

Two comments:

1. Based on the info in your spreadsheet, the "Canberra-solar-panel-
   picture" has changed beyond recognition since I looked into it (c.3
   years ago!); and

2. Please put me on the mailing list for any performance data that
   you collect and publish.

Felix Karpfen

-
Felix Karpfen