[clug] Job Opportunity - Unix Systems Administrator (Solaris)

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Mon Sep 28 00:31:07 MDT 2009

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, steve jenkin wrote:

> I've got problems with recruiters Spamming the list like this:
> What do others think?

"I learnt my lesson after the last time I objected".

Which is to say, I now think a gentle message such as, "We would
appreciate you tagging your message appropriately" is *far* better than
anything which could be reasonably construed as aggressive/unwelcoming.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.