[clug] Linux recipe management

David Cottrill cottrill.david at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:59:36 MDT 2009

Perhaps a Wordpress plugin? Was going to suggest Drupal but that seems
like overkill.

Has anyone persisted with KRecipe?

As a chef I can honestly say the most important thing is getting the
ingredient list easy to navigate. Eg: 'plain flour' is impossible to
find (I always search for flour under 'F') whereas 'flour, plain' is
easier. It sucks having five different entries for the same thing.
Krecipe allows for this but it's search function seems a bit too
clunky and I don't think it has a web interface.

David