[clug] Centos: Creating a DVD from multiple CD ISO images

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sun Oct 18 23:55:28 MDT 2009

A lot of people who provide mirrors push DVD sized images to FTP,
partially due to a previously broken version of apache that couldn't
handle anything above 2Gb, but also so that an expensive httpd process
isn't tied up as someone on a 256k DSL attempts to download the ISO in
question..

Every time I find a mirror that is missing DVD images, I check ftp and
can generally find what I want there.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh