[clug] pdflatex regressions?

Hal Ashburner hal.ashburner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:55:28 MDT 2009

The app calls pdflatex. It does this because you can include .png
graphics by path in your .tex.
Where I said latex completes without error, I was lying and didn't know it.
It also fails on 100 errors that are the same ad pdflatex, it just
writes out almost all of the output (minus the charts and images) to the
.dvi file which other than images & truncations looks like it should.