[clug] [OT] Canberra/Australia maker community

alex at alexandragillespie.net alex at alexandragillespie.net
Mon Nov 30 03:25:55 MST 2009

Hi Adam and Alaistair,

Alaistair as Adam has said we are keen to have some more workshop type
nights for dorkbot canberra next year so if you would like to run a
knowledge sharing workshop/s that pulls together hardware/software that
could possibly be used in an art and design project just let me know and
we can schedule it in to the program. We will run 11 sessions next year on
the last tuesday of the month Jan - November. I would just need a short
description of what you would want to do and a bio from whoever wants to
run the session.

More of what you did last week Adam would be great it would be good to mix
up artist presentations with more hands on material. I'm sure all in the
dorkbot canberra crew would be keen on this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Alex