[clug] [OT] Canberra/Australia maker community

Angus Gratton indogus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 17:16:19 MST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Geoff Swan <shinobi.jack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know how I missed this thread, but I have been looking at various
> hackerspace websites across the net and wishing Canberra had one.

+1 for this. I've spent many hours daydreaming about what it would
take to start a proper Hackerspace in Canberra. I've been enviously
following the progress of the Sydney Hackerspace
(http://robotsanddinosaurs.org/).

Of course, daydreaming isn't the hard collective work required to
actually make something happen, but I'd be very keen if there are a
few other people interested in getting one running, and enough
additional people interested in participating once it happens.

- Angus