[clug] [OT] Remote control powerboard

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Tue Nov 24 14:17:30 MST 2009

FYI, Bunnings has some devices on clearance that may be of interest.

There is a 4 way power board with a big foot switch on it for $14.95 (none
left at Tuggernanong, I cleared them all out), which I am using to switch my
peripherals off. I may hack them into a USB switched unit later. If there is
none left, there is a similar function workshop style (big and yellow, with
red spring loaded dust caps) unit for $19.95.

Also, there is a 3 pack of RF controlled plug-through switches for $29.95.

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org