[clug] November Canberra Linux Users Group meeting [SEC=PERSONAL]

Roppola, Antti - BRS Antti.Roppola at daff.gov.au
Mon Nov 23 18:19:07 MST 2009

I *suspect* that infinitely configurable is easy, but getting that
precisely tuned heat uniformly applied to every bean in your roaster is
the harder part. That'd be a mechanical engineering or physics problem.

Most roasters appear to fix this by randomising the beans so they don't
linger in hot/cold spots. Like via a rotating drum or a hot air jet.

Unfortunately I have other commitments that night so it looks like I'll
miss out. :o(

Antti