[clug] Hack attack on University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 03:01:26 MST 2009

When you have the money in the major energy industries arrayed against
you, trillions of dollars, you simply aren't going to keep people
out.  No matter what technology you use there are always people
involved.

They're scientists anyway, they want a reasonably open process, we all
do, global is important for all of us.