[clug] KDE4 cnsoring "e" for some apps

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:45:19 GMT 2009

No idea where to look exactly but perhaps this is helpful...

While trying to set some shortcut keys yesterday I discovered that Gnome
doesn't recognise the "Super" (Windows) key as a modifier key. After
following some suggestions about how to do it in gconf (which didn't work
either) I ended up with some pretty cool shortcuts like "V" for "Next Track"
:/

The end result was me typing away in a terminal and some letters just not
appearing, after a while though I noticed my headphones were making noise...
maybe you've done something similar somewhere along the line?

In short, try turning off all shortcut keys.

- Dave