[clug] Yubikeys at CLUG meeting

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:46:04 GMT 2009

All,
	Just a quick reminder that I'll be at the CLUG meeting on Thursday
and will have the shipment of Yubikeys for distribution.
	I think some people cunningly gave me time-limited mail aliases for
contact details (All the spam I'm sending you is bouncing back) and
the "all comers" announcement I sent to the CLUG list seems to have
died in the tar-pit of "Too many recipients" spamtrap.
	Anyway, the keys are now all allocated to people who've requested
them. If you've not paid elecronically already, they'll be an even
$30 at the door.

Thanks,

M0les.