[clug] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:53:54 GMT 2009

2009/5/26 Dave Upton <dave.upton at y7mail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> Being a new user who is unable to attend Thursday is there a chance the
> talks/presentations can be posted somewhere so those who can't make it can
> read them.
>
> Thanks
> Dave U

Hi Dave,

The slides for my talk will be available on Slideshare. I'll post a link up
after the event.

Cheers,
Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking,
unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book..
-- Edward Gibbon

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.