[clug] Re: Yubikeys - group purchase?

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Mon May 4 00:10:00 GMT 2009

All,
	FYI I've just placed an order for 15 Yubikeys coming to a grand-
total of US$315. When the international credit-thieves decide how
much they're going to sting me for in A$, I'll post a call for payment.
	As it stands, if everyone takes the maximum they asked-for, there
will be 1 (one) spare key on arrival. Judging by Bob's experience
it'll be about 3 weeks before I see them. So if i calculate
correctly, there should be a CLUG meeting on Thu 28-May. Providing
the stars are in alignment, there's a good chance that I can cross
your palms with silicon on that date.

Keep looking busy,

M0les.