[clug] Replacement battery for Dell Inspiron 6400

Michael Cohen scudette at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:41:29 GMT 2009

Paul,
  I bought a couple of batteries now from dell - they seem to have a
different support department from sales department so I too couldnt
find it on their web site. You just need to call them and they will
send you a replacement very quickly. From memory it was fairly
reasonably priced (about $130 maybe?).

Im sure its the same battery that you can buy through other outlets
just rebadged. The new battery in my case worked about twice as long
than the original one. I think its a bit of hit and miss with
batteries.

Michael.