[clug] Replacement battery for Dell Inspiron 6400

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sun May 3 00:49:05 GMT 2009

Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> writes:

> My laptop battery is coming to the end of its life, and I want to buy
> a replacement.  Unfortunately, I've discovered this process is fraught
> with peril.  Dell don't seem to sell one (that I can find on their
> website anyway)

If your laptop is less than four years old I would be very surprised if
they discontinued the battery, but finding it on their site can be
hugely difficult.  (It certainly was for almost every major brand when a
client got in touch and asked for help.)

Try giving them a call and asking; their sales or even support team can
usually help you out very quickly.

Regards,
        Daniel