[clug] 24" LCDs

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Fri May 1 06:02:25 GMT 2009

Having been on the receiving end of Kev's largesse, I now need to do my
patriotic duty and spend it. I'm finally considering sacrificing my
beloved Sony 21" CRT for a 24" LCD (the smallest that will give me the
same 1200 vertical res as the Sony). Does anyone have any
recommendations? I'd like something with halfway decent colour
rendition.

Ta,

Fred