[clug] Girl Geek Dinner #2 this Saturday night

Loquacity loquacities at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:06:56 GMT 2009

Hi!

I just wanted to remind you that the second Canberra Girl Geek Dinner is on
next Saturday the 4th April. That's only a week away! We have the fabulous
Ruth Ellison speaking on "From Apples to Eye Surgery" and fantastic curries
courtesy of Indian Affair. You don't want to miss this!

Make sure you RSVP over on the blog to get a seat:
http://girlgeekdinnerscanberra.blogspot.com/

Any questions, just email me :)

See you there,
Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for proof, a
torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an
oracle, is inborn in us.
- H.L. Mencken

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more