[clug] Any favourite quotes or sayings about [SEC=PERSONAL]

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:39:49 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 13:07, Roppola, Antti - BRS
<Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au> wrote:
> *Everything* is adjustable as long as you have the right tools.[1]

<tick!>  As a 'yung un' I worked for a time at a wrecker...  In the
years I worked there on weekends while going through Uni, I never met
a "locking wheel nut" that I could not wind off with a set of old
impact sockets, an old wheel brace and a block hammer.  All without
damaging a single mag wheel.

On the quotes front:

    --- The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
heralds new discoveries,
       is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny ..." ---

   Isaac Asimov

The same phrase of course could be applied to bug hunting...

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)