[clug] TPG VoIP?

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:57:01 GMT 2009

The number in question is a 6241 prefix and I always dial the full 10
digit number (e.g. 026241****).

The job I've had logged about this has been logged (and escalated) for
a month now, but only because they lost the first two jobs I had
logged (the first one stretching way back to when I started my account
with TPG around 10 months ago).

Dave.