[clug] OT: naughty hyperlinks to cost $11,000/day

Francis Markham fmarkham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:22:00 GMT 2009

> Pardon my ignorance, but who runs wikileaks.org anyway?

It was founded by an Aussie actually, Julian Assange, a hacker and OSS
developer among other things.  I don't know about the day to day
running, but they have an advisory board (including Phillip Adams for
you Radio National junkies out there)
http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:RPe0f2lsoqoJ:wikileaks.org/wiki/Advisory_Board+wikileaks+board&hl=en&client=firefox-a&gl=au&strip=1

-F