[clug] which distro?

Nathan O'Sullivan nathan at mammoth.com.au
Tue Mar 17 20:33:43 GMT 2009

If you are primarily looking at using this for a non-production web
development server (and so dont need top performance), you may want to
consider downloading one of the "Virtual Appliances" from VMWare
http://www.vmware.com/appliances/

This will save you the effort of needing to install anything and is
virtually guaranteed to work.

Regards
Nathan