[clug] Purchasing Linux DVDs Locally

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:31:40 GMT 2009

I know it's not the answer you're after, but many Magazine cover DVDs
now feature Linux distros, even if they're not Linux mags. e.g APC et
al.

Anyway - what distro are you after? There are enough cluggers with
high bandwidth access to 'teh intertoobz' that if you were to ask
nicely, a shiny CD or DVD would appear at the next CLUG meeting, or if
you're in a hurry to the coffee shop / bar / opium den of your choice
before then.

I have sometimes wondered what would happen if I posted to the CLUG
list asking for a copy of every distro currently available. I get the
feeling that I might drown in DVDs at the next CLUG meeting.

--
MC