[clug] Fedora 11 problem: mysql

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Jun 13 21:48:04 GMT 2009

So far I made no progress.

I should say that am happy to start the mysql setup from scratch.
I will then copy my mythtv database from the about-to-retire server.

BTW, I do have backups but this did not help. I restored the 'mysql'
database and got the same errors. Moreover, I could see that my mythtv db
also gives many similar errors for some tables.

Bringing up the server with --skip-grant allows me to access this db but
a 'repair table' fails just the same. It does not repair it.

There must be some issue between the two versions of mysql (F10 vs. F11).

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)