[clug] ABC iview - any joy with linux?

Steve McInerney steve at stedee.id.au
Mon Jun 1 01:33:49 GMT 2009

on 01/06/09 11:05 Lana Brindley said the following:
> 2009/6/1 Steve McInerney <steve at stedee.id.au>
>
> <snip>
>

>> Any tips/pointers from those who have it working?
>>

> Sorry Steve, I'm not going to be helpful at all. It Just Works(TM) on Fedora
> :P

Ha! :-D

Actually it does help in this case as it implies something is fubar'd nicely
at my end, and that a working setup *is* possible.

Yes I (did - am doing the flash uninstall/reinstall/reconfigure game atm) do
have the non free flash installed.
Do get youtube working successfully, for example.

Do get the header on iview, but the rest of the app doesn't show. eg the speed
test.

Still chasing.

Cheers! & Thanks all!
- Steve