[clug] What the?!

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:30:10 MDT 2009

Minding my own business doing the tweeting the biodiversity
informatics thing, observing in passing that my four Ubuntu computers
never seem to be upgrading the same thing at the same time even though
they are exactly the same release, when in chimes a dude from the
Missouri Botanic Garden in the USofA I have never met telling me read
about about some local CLUG linux hero who apparently knows stuff:

kak3r @Jim_Croft @pjd have you heard of uptrack? kernel upgrades
without rebooting for #Ubuntu http://tr.im/tWud

well, personally, I will be asking cron to get my computer to turn
blue, freeze and reboot at random intervals...  because that is how
computers are supposed to work...

jim
--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~

... in pursuit of the meaning of leaf ...

... 'All is leaf' ('Alles ist Blatt') - Goethe