[clug] Five in 24 hours

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:55:30 MDT 2009

2009/7/4 Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>

> On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 13:16, Neill Cox<neill.cox at ingenious.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Most of the spam is filtered away by gmail anyway :)
>
> What he said.  I saw none of this alleged SPAM. Perhaps just shift
> CLUG to a google group!

Yeah. What they said. Keep CLUG open. Our volunteers do an admirable job,
and they (by very definition) do not get paid for it. Let's not impose on
them any more than we have to.

> --
> Andrew Janke
> (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
> Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883
> --

Cheers! Lana

The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to
be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time
to read reviews.
 - William Faulkner

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more