[clug] Five in 24 hours

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:58:02 MDT 2009

I still don't 'get it'.  In order to see what people think of or how
they respond to your posting to CLUG you will have to subscribe to the
list anyway to get the responses.  I am a member of a dozen different
lists in different disciplines and they all work this way; CLUG is the
only exception.  Even in the blogosphere the general rule seems to be
that you have to establish you are a (semi) human and not a machine
before you can post and not just read.

Not a 'die in the ditch go somewhere else and use that other OS'
issue... just curious...

jim