[clug] Internet banking and browser compatibility

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Tue Feb 17 11:29:21 GMT 2009

David,

> I'm one of the poor abused employees behind Mark's evil MitM
> Proxy, so I can vouch for this happening :p
>
> I'm not sure if the traffic to banks are intercepted though?...

The entire "Financial Services" category is exempt, amongst other
exemptions.  If you find a site being MitMed that you think
shouldn't be, let "the Service Desk" know...

> just stuff like firefox updates (you know, who really wants to
> be sure we are getting patches for firefox from mozilla.org and
> not some other evil company).

What's really going to back your noodle is our MitM for ssh.

--
Mr Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure