[clug] Internet banking and browser compatibility

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:07:17 GMT 2009

I'm one of the poor abused employees behind Mark's evil MitM Proxy, so
I can vouch for this happening :p

I'm not sure if the traffic to banks are intercepted though?... just
stuff like firefox updates (you know, who really wants to be sure we
are getting patches for firefox from mozilla.org and not some other
evil company).

Dave.

P.S. I don't think it's actually Mark's fault we are stuck with an
abusive proxy... I know you're just doing your job :p